Jazz Vs 76ers: NBA Basketball Betting Odds And Trends
The Utah Jazz (16-7) are on a five-game winning streak in a road clash with the Philadelphia 76ers (13-11), who have won three in a row. The contest begins at 7 p.m. ET (on NBATV) on Thursday, December 9, 2021. The Jazz (on the spread) and 76ers ( to win) will meet Thursday at 7 p.m. ET on NBATV. The match has a total of points of .
The betting facts in this article are based on odds valid as of December 9, 2021 at 5:08 am ET. Head over to the table below for the final lines of this contest and get up to $ 1,000 in Risk Free Bet on FanDuel Today!
Jazz vs 76ers betting odds
Jazz against. 76ers Player Accessories
Injury report as of December 9
Udoka Azubuike: Out (ankle),
Hassan Whiteside: outside (buttocks)
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Grant Riller: out (shoulder)
|Jazz offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of the 76ers|
|113.9 (2)||Points / Gm||105.9 (11)|
|16.6 (21)||Goods / Game||31.2 (29)|
|47.5 (3)||Field objective%||44.9 (15)|
|36.9 (4)||3 PT%||35.5 (21)|
|56.6 (1)||% Effective FG||51.7 (14)|
|59.9 (1)||% actual fire||54.9 (12)|
|76ers offense||Statistics (Rank)||Jazz Defense|
|107 (18)||Points / Gm||104.8 (6)|
|31.2 (2)||Goods / Game||16.6 (10)|
|45.9 (11)||Field objective%||44.2 (9)|
|36 (10)||3 PT%||32.8 (6)|
|52.6 (13)||% Effective FG||50.2 (4)|
|56.3 (8)||% actual fire||53.4 (4)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
$ 5 free
No deposit required
$ 5 free
$ 5 more on deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Jazz and 76ers betting records
- Utah has compiled an 11-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Jazz have an ATS record of 10-9 when playing with at least 3.5 favorites points this season.
- In total, 12 of Utah’s 22 games this season have exceeded points total.
- Philadelphia has won 11 ATS games this season, while failing to cover or push 14 times.
- The 76ers have covered the spread three times this year (3-4-1 ATS) playing with at least 3.5 underdogs.
- A total of eight Philadelphia games this year have ended.
In their last meeting, the Jazz beat the 76ers. Bojan Bogdanovic led the Jazz with 27 points and Shake Milton punctuated the 76ers with 18. The Jazz covered the gap as 11.5 point favorites, and the teams combined to score 205 total points to pass. under 217 plus / minus points.
- Donovan Mitchell is the Jazz’s leading scorer, accumulating 23.2 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert walks Utah with 14 rebounds per game and Mike Conley leads the team with 5.2 assists per game.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from Beyond the Arc. He hits three deep shots per game.
- Mitchell leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Gobert accumulates 2.2 blocks in a contest to punctuate Utah.
- Tyrese Maxey’s strong performances this season put him at the top of the 76ers’ scorers and assists standings with 16.5 points per game and 4.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Drummond leads Philadelphia with 9.8 per game.
- Seth Curry is at the top of the three-point range for the 76ers, scoring two threes per game.
- Matisse Thybulle leads Philadelphia in steals (1.8) and blocks (1.2) per game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.