Kylie Jenner Says She & Travis Scott Are ‘Broken’ By Astroworld Tragedies
Kylie jenner broke her silence following the tragedies at her boyfriend’s house Travis Scott Astromonde show on weekends.
Speaking to Instagram, the makeup mogul, who is pregnant with her second child, wrote that she and her boyfriend were “devastated and devastated” by the events at the concert.
âTravis and I are broken and devastated,â she began. âMy thoughts and prayers are with all those who have lost their lives, been injured or affected in any way by the events of yesterday. And also for Travis who I know cares deeply about his fans in the Houston community. “
She then addressed the aftermath of her Instagram story, which she shared amid the tragedies.
“I want to make it clear that we were not aware of any deaths until the news came out after the show and that in no world would we have continued to film or act,” he said. she writes.
“I send my deepest condolences to all families during this difficult time and I will pray for the healing of all who have been affected.”
Jenner posted a series of photos and videos for his 280 million followers on Instagram before and during Astromonde, including mirror selfies before the show and a baby photo Stormithe trailer of.
She also took photos and videos while filming Scott, including a photo of the crowd which includes a very obvious ambulance trying to make its way through the thousands of spectators.
People on Twitter called Jenner for letting the stories live on her Instagram, given it had been hours since the tragic loss of life was announced.
Kylie Jenner still has her astroworld stories on IG, like it’s a good time nothing bad happened? I can’t stand this insensitive bitch. Where is his PR team? #Astromonde
– Justine Hudson (@DrJustineHudson) November 6, 2021
– Lisa (@lisaparkermills) November 6, 2021
At least eight people between the ages of 14 and 27 were killed and around 100 injured after crowds rushed to the stage during Friday’s concert.
Twenty-three people were taken to nearby hospitals by rescuers, Houston Fire Chief Sam Pena said, revealing 11 of them were in cardiac arrest. More than 300 people were treated in a “field hospital” on the site.