Where is the Big Ten in the final basketball league standings?
The Big Ten: No. 2 in the final power ranking
What Cobb Says
“The Big Ten has kind of lost the momentum it set in the 2020-21 season, when it had four teams in the top 10 in the last AP poll. Only one team — Purdue — finished in that area this season, and the Boilermakers were No. 10. Only two of the league’s nine NCAA Tournament teams reached the Sweet 16, and both were eliminated in that round as the Big Ten’s national title drought was spreading. at 22 years. Ultimately, however, the league’s sheer volume of NCAA tournament teams and professional prospects helps it stand out as the second-best conference in college basketball.
“IN THE NUMBERS” from CBS Sports
- 1st in NCAA Tournament Bid Percentage: 9 out of 14 (64.3%)
- 6th in NCAA Tournament record: 9-9 (50%)
- 1st among the top 75 NBA draft prospects: 14 (1 per team)
- 2nd in average NET ranking: 57.2 (46.4 last year)
- 4th in the average NET ranking excluding the last two teams: 45.6 (35.4 last year)
Comments are closed.